Protecting your privacy is our priority.
practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information/data that we receive as and when you use our services/app.
included within these “Services” and does not apply to any third-party websites, services and/or applications,
even if they are accessible through our Services or the practices of companies that we do not
- The types of information Wahyd may collect and/or that you may provide when you install, download, register, access, or use our Services.
- The practices adopted for collection, usage, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of that particular information/data.
- We gather offline or on websites you may or may not access through our Services.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party. Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we embolden you to read prior to providing any information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Services:
- From you only when you provide it to us.
- Automatically and directly from you or from your device when you use the Services.
- From Third Parties who you may or may not have allowed to collect data. We may also obtain information about your location from any such third party, who are involved in completing an order.
Information You Give to Us
We collect information that you directly provide to us. We collect information when you fill out a form, request to be a Guide(driver), transporter and/or through the Services, log into your account, submit or accept a shipment, request customer support, or communicate with us. As and when you create an account with Wahyd logistics, contact us, request, access, or use the Services, we may ask you to provide information:
- Through which you or your company may or may not be identified, such as name, address, location, email ID, governmental identification(CNIC), NTN, banking information, telephone number, company reviews, DOB, photograph, employer ID, job title, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- That is directly about you or your company but may not identify you individually. This could include information freight information, pick-up location and/or delivery address etc.
Any such information that you knowingly or unknowingly provide to us will be stored, which may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in or submitting forms to use Wahyd Logistics mobile app, and/or website. This includes information provided at the time of registration and/or subscription, posting any materials, requesting further services, and/or signing up as Customer, Transporter and/or Driver(Guide).
- We may ask you to provide information when you enter a contest or a promotion sponsored by us, and/or when you report a problem.
- Records of your correspondence including email IDs and/or phone numbers when you contact Wahyd logistics.
- Your responses to surveys and reviews that we may ask you to complete for research and/or other tenacities. Your search queries on the Services and/or platform etc.
- For Customers: If you are a Customer using the Services and you bid for a shipment request, we collect details related to your order, such as date and time of your request, pick-up and delivery location and time, freight description, identity of the sender and receiver, and/or other related information.
- For Transporters: If you are a Transporter, we collect information on your bids on active orders as well as information about your acceptance and completion of order, including information regarding the vehicle, driver, insurance, and/or other legal information.
- For Drivers(Guides): If you are a driver transporting order on behalf of a Transporter, we may collect information on your travel to fulfill of an order delivery, your location, legal information and/or other information.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you use or access the Services, mobile applications may automatically collect the following:
- Usage and Preference information: When you access and use the platform, we may automatically
collect details of your access
to and use of the Services and Platform, including, location details, logs, any such
communication, and the resources
that you access and use through or Services or Platform. We also collect information about
how you interact with our service,
your preferences, and specific settings.
- Device Information: We may also collect information details about your mobile device,
including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system (OS), unique IP address,
type of browser,
mobile network information, and/or mobile number.
- Stored Information and Files: We may also access your metadata and other associated
information associated kept on your device.
- Location Information: Providing Services to our users requires the collection of location
information. Depending on the Services you use,
we may collect information regarding your precise and/or approximate location through the
use of GPS, IP address, and/or Wi-Fi.
For transporters and drivers using our Services, we collect location information when the
respective mobile application
is running in their foreground and/or background (i.e., the mobile application is open but
not on screen) of their device.
- Behavioral Information: We may collect information about your activities over time and
across third-party websites, applications, or other online services.
Please note that if you do not want us to collect your information do not install, download,
access, and use the Services.
Accessing and Modifying Your Personal Information
You can periodically review and modify your personal information by logging into the Service and
visiting your account profile.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request modification in your personal
information that you have shared with us.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We will
not accommodate a request to alter,
modify or edit the information if we believe the change could violate any law or legal
requirement in any manner.
We take appropriate measures to help secure your personal data/information from unauthorized
usage, access, loss, disclosure and/or alteration.
All the information you share and provide to us is safely stored on our secure servers.
Every online transaction will be encrypted to keep it away from prying eyes. Whereas, the
security of your personal information/data may depends on you.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential while you use our services.
Please make sure to avoid sharing your password with others or giving out information in public
areas related to the Services.
However, no security measures are entirely guaranteed or impassable. The transmission of
personal data/information through internet,
mobile applications and/or platforms is not absolutely protected. We cannot control the actions
of third parties with whom you may choose to share your account/ID information.
Thus, transmission of your personal information on any such platform is completely at your own
International Usage of information
Wahyd Logistics is currently available only in Pakistan and are intended for those in Pakistan.
If somehow you use the Services from any other country with different principal laws, please be
aware that you are transferring your personal information/data
from that country to Pakistan. By providing any such information, including personal
information, related to the Services, you agree to transfer,
store, and process it.
policies and/or how we treat your personal information,
through email at the primary email address
specified in your account. You are responsible to ensure us with up-to-date, active and
for any changes intermittently.